Monday, April 18, 2016

NBA game

         
Photo by Sporty Katie


Last week, I went to see a basketball game at the staples center. It was my first time going and I was very exited. 

Everyone shouted and yelled whenever someone scored a basket. So, I did the same thing and yelled wit all my strength that the following day, my voice was gone! The reason I yelled so loud was because I was hoping to be on the camera because the video-tapers said that if you were shouting with  all your might and you were full of enthusiasm, you would be filmed. Sadly, we did not get filmed but that was o.k. Besides, you weren't gonna be on the camera the whole game, you would only be on there for a few seconds.

Three fourths of the crowd liked the Clippers.  You could tell because if you were for the Clippers, you were the team's colors, red white and blue. If you were for the other team (which is pretty rare), you would dress in black because that was the other team's colors.

Have you ever assisted a basketball game?

Did you get to be on the camera and were you full of enthusiasm?

No comments:

Post a Comment