Thursday, April 14, 2016

Welcome to my blog!

                            


      Thanks to my incredible teacher, Mrs. Yollis who allowed me to create a blog. I am looking forward to blogging with all of you!


To show how happy I am to have my own blog, I will do my best to always tell you readers what had been happening this week, month, or over the vacation. I will be proud to show you all my stories, scratch projects, and creations.

Since all of the colors of the universe are so beautiful, my favorite color are all the colors of the world!  


My best passion is sports. I love mostly all the sports, but my very favorite one is soccer. I have loved soccer since I was very small. However, I have  only played 2 years in a soccer team. 


My other passion is performing and dancing.  I was extremely happy when my mom entered me in the variety  show because I would finally get to perform in front of everyone.

                       
Photo by mom

I also adore  camping with my family, or even without my family;) That's because I love going on adventures! Next week I am going to go camping for a week-end with my friend and I'm going to have lots of fun! 

Photo by mom

When I grow up, I want to either be a P.E teacher or just a regular teaching teacher. My idea is to put on music whenever the students take a test in class, or put on music when the students are running laps.


My family and I also travel around the world a lot and enjoy it!

Photo at the airport  by Mom

Photo by mom in the airplane 



Our family has already gone to France, India, New York,  Corsica ( an island right next to France), A lot of National Parks, San Francisco, San Diego, Las Vegas and many other places.

I really enjoy traveling and my favorite part of it is looking out the window of the plane and seeing a lot of landscapes you have never seen before!

Another thing that I really like in traveling is exploring what other countries' cultures/religions are, and learn all about them.

Photo by mom

Another hobby of mine is cooking. Now that my mom has a wonderful machine called a thermomix, we can cook anything we want. For instance, we can make pizza dough, smoothies, bread, and even more things!



Photo taken by brother

I also really enjoy doing yoga with my family. Yoga is really good to do especially in the morning because it stretches you and usually puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to take lessons, so we downloaded an app that gives you daily yoga lessons.


Photo taken by Sporty Katie

One of my favorite things to do is hike. I love hiking because just like yoga, it stretches your body.

But my very favorite part of hiking is getting to the top of the mountain/trail and being able to take beautiful pictures from the view. Above is a picture I took in the mountains when I was on a hike.

Have fun blogging with me! Speaking of fun, I love having fun, here is a picture of me having tons of fun!




And lastly, my favorite store is H&M for two reasons. First of all, H&M are my initials and whenever I see someone with an H&M bag it makes me feel that just like me, they like the letters,  H&M.

The other reason why I love this store because it has pretty clothing. It is a store I rely on when I need to buy pretty clothes.



What are your passions?

What would you like to become when you grow up?

Have you ever gotten a blog?





7 comments:

  1. Dear Sporty Katie,

    What a terrific blog you have put together!

    Like you, I enjoy being out in nature. Hiking and camping bring me a lot of pleasure. Mr. Yollis and I have spent many fun times up in the June Lake area of the eastern Sierra Nevada mountains. We set up our tent right by a raging river, and it was heavenly! We caught trout to eat for dinner.

    Have you ever fished?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

    Thank you for writing a comment to me. You are my first blog commenter!

    I have once tried to catch a fish's attention by putting a goldfish (the crackers) at the end of a hook, but had no success. After seeing some pictures of the fish Mr. Yollis has caught, I would say he is an expert in fishing!

    My mom loves hiking, so for Mother's Day, we are going to go hiking with some friends. I love hiking because it's fun. It is fun because once you are on top of the mountain, you see everything, and they look like little black dots. Seeing this you feel like you are on top of the world! That is why whenever our family finishes a hike, we sing a popular song called Top of the World.


    What else besides the fact that it brings you pleasure makes you like hiking?

    Truly,
    Sporty Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear H&M ;)

    I'm in love with you blog!!! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to add it to my favorite's bar. I'm really excited about your next adventure. I have a blog as well that you may can visit and comment.

    Gros bisous!!!

    my blog: www.lebazarchocolatchaud.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coucou Erika,

    Merci beaucoup d'avoir laisser un commentaire. Je v'ai visiter ton blog et surement te laisser un commentaire.

    Si tu veut voire mes autres aventures, j'ai fait d'autres postes. Comme celui de mon voyage en Inde, quand je suis aller a un match de basket, et mes comparaisons de La toile de Charlotte en anglais et en Francais.

    Et bientôt, je vais ecrire un article sur la Tour Eiffel et mes visites dedans.

    Merci encore,
    Sporty Katie


    Translation in english:

    Dear Erika,

    Thank you so much for writing commenting on my blog. I will check out your blog and maybe leave a comment.

    If you want to see more of my amazing adventures, I did so more posts including my trip to India, a basketball game I attended, and a comparison between Charlotte's Web in french and in english.

    Soon I will be publishing one about the Eiffel Tower and all my visits there.

    Thanks again,
    Sporty Katie



    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Heloise
    What a good idea to have created a personal blog ! The Only problem for me is to have to write in English ! I ´ll do my best ! You Will tell us what happens in your school . Very interestîng for Bon Pap' and I .We are always so happy to hear about you !
    We have Been so happy to see you Agaîn for the wonderful wedding of your uncle Thomas .( tu étais ravissante avec ta si jolie petite robe!)
    We ´ll hear about you soon, I am sure!!
    Love from Bon Pap' and I ����������������������������������

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sporty Katie,

    I love your knew blog! After reading your blog post I realize that we have much in common. For example, I love cooking. Although my mom's favorite thing to do is not cook, my grandmother is a superior cook. I enjoy making a variety of things with her.

    Also, I travel a lot too. I traveled to many places including:
    Germany, Spain, France, Australia, England, Belgium, Hawaii, New York, New Jersey, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Squaw Valley, Big Bear, Florida, the Bahamas, Mammoth and New Mexico. All of these places I loved because I get to do or eat something new. For instance, in Germany, Squaw Valley, Big Bear, and Mammoth I got to play with snow. It does not snow here often, so it is nice to have snow once in a while. Have you ever been to somewhere that it snows?

    Last but not least I love having fun too! I love all the hobbies you have! I love cooking pastries. What is your favorite thing to cook?

    Warmly,
    Sophie Reads

    ReplyDelete