Friday, August 19, 2016

Summer Fun!

I am spending my whole summer in France. Therefore, I am going a whole lot of different places in France. I started by going to Paris and going to the Eiffel Tower, visiting my old school, and spending one week-end at my friend's.

Then I went to Versailles to see both of my grandparents. With my grandma, we visited the Chateau of Versailles. I also saw some of my cousins there.

Then I went to Normandy where some of my cousins were. At that time, the Euro 2016 was happening. It is a competition of soccer between all the teams in Europe. I watched almost every game! France got into final but lost versing the Portugal. All mu cousins were cheering for every goal that was made by France. We also put the France's flag on our faces to support our team!






                                         

                                           Everybody was supporting our team!

 In Normandy we were with some our cousins and had tons of fun!



Then, we went to the Basque country where some of our cousins from my dad's side were. It was really fun there! I surfed a lot with some friends and with my siblings.

                 

We also went to a traditional party in the basque country named Le Torro De Frigo. It is really fun! They even have fireworks!

                    

We also went to Spain because it really close to the Basque Country. It is about half an hour from the Basque Country! There we went on a hiking trail it was really beautiful and the view was beautiful!

               

The Basque country is really a beautiful country. Most of the houses there are in either red and white or green and white. There are amazing sunsets there and as you know, I simply adore sunsets!
                 


              




After a fabulous 2 weeks in the Basque Country, I went to Corsica. There too there are beautiful sunsets!
               

And in Corsica too there is a beautiful view:
         

        


In Corsica we own a place that is gorgeous ! You can scuba dive in the water and you see ton of pretty fish! We also camp there! it is really fun because there is no electricity so we use candles to have light and there is only a tiny kitchen and an old bathroom. We usually have pizza and we make a fire to cook it. It is really fun!


  



We spent 2 weeks in Corsica too and had lots of fun again!

Then, we had to say bye bye Corsica!


And then we took the ship back.



And once we arrived, we had to take the airplane to America!

 Once I arrived in America, I had to go back to school...

      

This was really a fantastic summer!

What did you do this summer?
Please tell me all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment