Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Bunch of Active Student Bloggers!



This year has been a year where we incorporated a lot of blogging into. Some outstanding writers got their own blog.

For example, I got my own blog. A bunch of other students in my class got their own blog too. In our blogs, we like to post interesting things we have discovered,  something fun we did over a vacation or weekend,  your first experience in doing something, a piece of writing you are proud of and many other subjects.


In our class of 2015-2016, we have  Mitochandria,  Smiley, Pascal, Gymnastics, Sophie Reads, XavierParker, and Soccer Girl that own their own blog.

They are all almost weekly posting and they are great role models for me. I do my best to post as much as possible.



Mitochandria:






Smiley:







Pascal:






Gymnastics:




Sophie Reads:




XavierParker:





Soccer Girl:






Do you own any of these blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment